Idea Cellular Limited - A Big Fraud

My Complaint against Idea Network

Mobile Number: 9555613075
Net Pack Activated (600 MB) - 200 Rs.
Billing Cycle Date: 19th of every month
What is the problem?
I went in Roaming (Kanpur, UP) on 24th April, In this city i decided to use net on my mobile number. At that time 540 MB was left as my data balance. I used the net for 15 minutes only and put the data option in off mode.
After one hour i received a message from Idea Customer Care that "Your Data Limit has been exceeded from 1000 Rs."
I was surprised, how is it possible? How my data limit exceeded while i was not using the internet on my mobile. Infect the internet data pack MB was left in my account. Then how they make the bill of 1000 rupees only for data uses?
Now they banned my outgoing calls & data usage services.
Please think logically, Can anyone spend 1000 rupees on using internet within one hour only. And specially when his data was off. I tried Idea customer Care (198, 121) but didn’t get any success to speak with any customer executive or I didn’t find any option to speak with an executive in roaming. When I reached my home (Delhi), I decided to go customer Care (A68, Sector64, Noida). I speak with a girl, I don’t remember the name exactly. She replied me you used data of 1000 rupees and you have to pay the total unbilled amount only then we can activate your services. And if you want to choose any other network you can but you have to clear all outstanding balance.
First they make the errors and kill our time to rectify them (By visiting their showroom) or indirectly force to close the numbers or choose any other network.
3 months back I closed my other Idea postpaid number (9990543995) for unused charges (250) of 600 MB data.
Idea is totally fraud and they always make their customers fool.
I suggest everyone for not using Idea network specially Idea Internet otherwise you will be the next.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates